If you are not getting the attention you deserve, leave.
If you are giving a lot more than taking all the time, leave.
If you are second choice, leave.
If you are being cheated, leave.
If you aren’t being treated right, leave.
If it brings you more sadness than happiness, leave.
If you are being abused in any type of way, leave.
Most people don’t realize they deserve and are able to get so much better.
1. You would never tell a little girl that she isn’t beautiful enough, you would never tell her that she isn’t worth the skin she was given, you would never tell her to take up less space. There is still a little girl inside you, she can hear you when you say these things to yourself.
2. Some boys will kiss you just so they can get rid of the dust in their mouth. Your lips were not made for this. Don’t breathe these people in. They will suffocate you.
3. Mirrors can cut you without even being broken, but only if you hold them the wrong way.
4. There will be darkness some days. But how else are you supposed to see yourself glow?
5. Airplanes take things away all the time, but they also bring things back. Don’t be sad when you see them soaring in the clouds.
6. Just because something is pretty, doesn’t mean it won’t hurt you. Flowers have thorns, don’t they?
7. Skin wasn’t made to define people, it was made to protect the universe inside.
8. Don’t forget the sky is full of light that is passed on from stars that have long since died. Their light has guided thousands. Just because they are dead doesn’t mean they aren’t important. People can be the same way.
9. Oceans can drown you, but you’ll never learn how to swim when you spend your whole life running from the tide.
10. Don’t wait for someone else to call you pretty for you to believe it.
11. We all bleed the same colors, we are all made of the same stars.
12. There may be nights when you want to sit home to drown in whiskey and Frank Ocean. It’s okay, but be ready for the hangover in the morning.
13. There is a difference between finding something beautiful because it is broken and finding something beautiful despite its brokenness. Never find calm in the way something crumbles.
14. Don’t fall in love with someone who has a voice like shattering glass. They will break your name when they whisper it and then leave because they are too tired to clean up the mess they made of you.
15. I will always love you, even if I am not there to say it.
This beautiful and intelligent girl wrote a very inspiring poem in response to Nash Grier’s video “What Guys Look For In Girls”. It shows just how ridiculous and harmful society’s standards of beauty and perfection are. It delivers an important message that more people need to hear.
First Kiss (creator asked 20 strangers to kiss for the first time)
This makes me unbelievably happy.
my favorite guilty pleasure TV show on Netflix
Kevin Spacey is so delightful as a slimy politician and his equally evil wife..wonderfully portrayed by Robi Wright
Best show on “television”
friendly reminder that you are beautiful. don’t waste time pointing out flaws you see because there is beauty in every freckle, stretch mark, wrinkle, and soft curve. embrace the body you’ve been given because it’s the only one you have and it is glorious.